Friday, April 13, 2007

Next Semester

Are you guys going to be here next semester? I will be.

I am taking the following:
7:00 Timothy & Titus w/Lawson
8:00 Greek 1a w/Ragsdale
9:00 OT Intro w/Pechawer
10:00 Spanish 1 w/Fish

Messianic Prophecy Distance Learning w/Pechawer

I haven't had Lawson yet and I don't really know what to expect there. I've had Ragsdale before, but I will be taking two language courses at the same time... hope I don't get things mixed up. OT Intro should be pretty neat.

What's your teaching schedule like Mr. Fish?


Moodle is coming along well at work. We are doing some training sessions with the Distance Learning professors this coming week and for the two following, it's kind of intimidating teaching the teachers. I'm looking forward to getting Moodle up and running for all the summer DL courses, two months ahead of schedule. Anyway, the server is live now but the courses aren't really in any presentable form but you can take a look if you want.




Later...

-e

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Lawson is an interesting Professor. I took him for Crisis Counseling, and his teaching style is the style that I really don't care for. He has some great information though.

Good luck with your next semester, fortunately I graduate in May!