Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Stress!!

Papers, Readings Course, Part-time job, Ministry... AHH!! I long for the day when Ryan and I are out of school with one job in the same state as we live. Surely all of you are feeling the semester stress as well by now. I guess this entry (which is my first blog entry ever!... sad story) would be a reminder of the very reason we labor at this college: acquiring the armor of God for battle.
Ephesians 6:14-18 says this, "Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints."
Keep up the good work, my friends! It will be worth it...

3 comments:

David G. Fish said...

Congratulations on your first ever blog entry. Hope your stress level has subsided a bit.

DGF

Eric said...

Hey, I can empathize with you. I just got done with a pretty good sized assignment in Apologetics and somehow I've had more due in the past two weeks than the first two months of class. Now I have these blogs due, geeze Professor. J/K.

Andrew said...

Stress? I thought that our last semester of college was supposed to be fun? I guess they left the fun out of it... I feel the same stress, between school, work, and then homework; I honestly don't know where I find time to sleep? Not during classes of course, to much learning taking place there... I'm a bit relieved now, getting off my chest and on to the computer screeen!